About the Western Nursery & Landscape Association
The Western Nursery & Landscape Association (WNLA) is the trade association for horticulture professionals in Missouri, Kansas, Iowa, Nebraska and Oklahoma. WNLA members represent all specialties within the horticulture industry, including independent retailers, landscape maintenance, landscape contractors, landscape designers, landscape architects, wholesale and greenhouse growers as well as those in horticulture education and students. WNLA is a 501(c)6 non-profit organization.
Membership with WNLA is an affordable, company membership of $50 annually. Click here to join or renew your membership dues. As a Western Nursery & Landscape Association member:
All staff of a member company are considered WNLA members and receive the member benefits below.
Discounted registration to the annual Western trade show and educational event on Jan. 19-20, 2017 in Kansas City, MO
Access to 20 free webinars throughout the year.
On-demand access to recorded webinars - watch at your convenience or share with staff!
Free bus transportation and registration to a WNLA member company field day each summer.
Access to the online Career Center, including the ability to post job openings for free
Education series on Management, New Plants, Greening the Industry, Native Plants & Emerging Leaders topics, including webinars and in-person education.
Connect with other horticultural companies online through the member and exhibitor search and in-person at the Western with networking events such as the Western Pub and the Wednesday Evening Reception.
About the Western Trade Show & Education
Presented by the Western Nursery & Landscape Association, the Western is the trade show and education event for attendees from Missouri, Kansas, Iowa, Nebraska and Oklahoma. The Western is the place to be on Jan. 19 & 20, 2017 for education sessions, networking opportunities and the trade show.
The 2017 Western features:
- a trade show with exhibiting companies from around the country
- educational sessions
- Learning Centers - on the trade show floor education in partnership with exhibiting companies
- Roundtable Discussions
- Keynote on native plants with Claudia West
- Education sessions in Spanish
- Native plant education in partnership with GrowNative!
- a fashion show of new plants
- networking opportunities
- Wednesday evening reception celebrating Kids + Nature
- Western Pub on the trade show floor
- Thursday night trolleys to restaurants and bars
- Student Advisory Committee
- Emerging Leaders event (for horticulture professionals 35 and under)