- Plants With Purpose
- Participant Information
- Exhibitor Information
- Event App
- Trade Show
- Fashion Show
NEW for the 2018 Western! Showcase your plant or product while providing attendees the opportunity to see it in action with live demonstrations! Limited to 20 spots so sign up today to reserve yours!
Companies who participate in the 2018 Western with a demonstration center will receive:
- One, six-foot table display area
- Table locations will be assigned prior to the Western.
- One 6-foot draped table provided.
- Table will be placed against the wall and all display materials must fit on top of table.
- 3, 30-minute timeslots during the course of the trade show to lead a hands-on product demonstration session.
- The hands-on demonstrations are to be interactive and designed for small groups – the demonstration area will be set for 15-20 participants.
- Demonstration times will be assigned prior to the Western and listed in the onsite schedule.
- Demonstration companies will need to provide the demonstration title(s), speaker(s), and session description(s) to the Western no later than November 1.
- Demonstrations will be held in the demonstration area near to the table displays.
- A/V will not be provided and any microphone or sound system is not allowed.
- Demonstration sessions should be informational in nature and not a sales pitch.
$300 WNLA Member Rate ($450 Non-member Rate) for one demonstration center table top display. Click here to view the Demonstration Center form. For questions, please contact Sarah at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888-233-1876.