We are the Western!
- 2017 Attendee Numbers up 17%
- 31% Retailers, 47% Landscape, Landscape Design & Architect*
- 36% are 39 years old and younger
- Learning Centers - education by exhibitors in their booths
- Fashion Show of New Plants on the trade show floor
- New Plant Education Zone & Native Plant Education Zone on the trade show floor
- Celebrating the show theme Plants with Purpose, promoting economic, social & environmental benefits of plants
- Demonstration Center, featuring hands-on demonstrations by Western vendors
- At the Crossroads Art District with world-class entertainment, restaurants & bars
Interested in a booth?
Booths are available for the 2018 Western. Click on the tabs on the left-hand side to view the floor plan and exhibit rates.
To reserve a booth, download this form and fax it to 888-233-1876 or mail it to The Western Nursery & Landscape Association, PO Box 411747, Kansas City, MO 64141.
For more information about the 2018 Western, download the full exhibitor's packet as a PDF by clicking here.
Move In Day: Wednesday, January 17, 2018 (followed by the Wednesday Evening Reception)
Trade show open: Thursday & Friday, January 18-19, 2018
Crown Center Exhibit Hall
2345 McGee Street | Kansas City, MO