Management Education Series
Thanks to KAT Wholesale Outdoor for sponsoring the Management Education Series.
Click here to go to the calendar of events to register for upcoming webinars.
Click here to access the members-only page with links to the recorded versions of previous webinars
- Washington Update with Craig Regelbrugge, AmericanHort
- How Not to Get Amazoned with Sid Raisch, The Garden Center Group and Bower & Branch
- Healthcare for Small Businesses with Mary Overbey, Small Business Majority
- Pricing for Fun and Profit with Sid Raisch, The Garden Center Group and Bower & Branch.
- Really Good Recruiting with Chuck Bowen, Lawn and Landscape magazine.
- Garden Consumer Research from Monrovia with Jonathan Pedersen
- Are You Prepared? The Insurance Coverage You Need (and may not have) with John Hodapp, Hortica Insurance & Employee Benefits
- Social Media Tips with Dr. Cheryl Boyer and Scott Stebner, Kansas State University Center for Rural Enterprise Engagement
- Avoid OSHA Fines: What Your Business Needs to Know About New Regulations Regarding Hazardous Chemicals with Matt Stueck and Shannon Young, Suburban Lawn and Garden