The Western Nursery & Landscape Association (WNLA) is the trade association for independent horticultural companies in the Midwest.
Members include independent retailers; landscape maintenance, contractors, designers & architects; wholesale and greenhouse growers; plant breeders; horticultural suppliers and distributors; and those involved in horticultural education, including professors, extension professionals and students.
WNLA is a 501(c)6 non-profit organization.
Sign up for our weekly e-newsletter by emailing email@example.com.
Get industry news, current events, education opportunities, job postings, and association updates right to your inbox every week!
Six Reasons to Become a Member Today:
- Extend your employee recruitment network and post your job openings for free to our career center
- Engage with our Emerging Leaders Groups (participants 35 and under)
- Stay current and "in the know" by receiving our weekly e-newsletter
- Receive discounted registration to the annual Western trade show and educational event in Kansas City
- Get access to on-demand recorded webinars
- Connect with your industry colleagues year round