Showcase your plant or product while providing attendees the opportunity to see it in action with live demonstrations!
Companies who participate in the 2019 Western with a demonstration center will receive:
- One, six-foot table display area
- Table locations will be assigned prior to the Western.
- One 6-foot draped table provided.
- Table will be placed against the wall and all display materials must fit on top of table.
- 3, 30-minute timeslots during the course of the trade show to lead a hands-on product demonstration session.
The hands-on demonstrations are to be interactive and designed for small groups – the demonstration area will be set for 15-20 participants.
- Demonstration times will be assigned prior to the Western and listed in the onsite schedule.
- Demonstration companies will need to provide the demonstration title(s), speaker(s), and session description(s) to the Western no later than November 1.
- Demonstrations will be held in the demonstration area near to the table displays.
- A/V will not be provided and any microphone or sound system is not allowed.
- Demonstration sessions should be informational in nature and not a sales pitch.
$300 WNLA Member Rate ($450 Non-member Rate) for one demonstration center table top display. Download the documents below to access the floor plan and reservation form. For questions, please contact Sarah at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888-233-1876.