Join the WNLA Emerging Leaders Group
Connect with other young professionals (35 and under) in the horticulture industry!
The WNLA Emerging Leaders group meets:
1. In Kansas City for drinks and networking. Email email@example.com for more information about the next meetup.
2. Onsite at The Western in January each year
- Emerging Leaders Coffee and Discussion
- Micro Mentoring Lunch
- "I am SO thankful and grateful that you put on the mentor lunch this year at the western. I ended up visiting Bluebird Nursery just a few weeks after the Western. I visited and stayed with Chuck’s mom, spent nearly a day and a half with their head grower, and learned a ton of great information to take back and implement at Loma Vista. It was an amazing opportunity that wouldn’t have been possible without you! Thanks so much!!" Brooke
3. Online on our Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/WNLAEmergingLeaders/
The mission of the WNLA Emerging Leaders group is: The Emerging Leaders of the WNLA strive to enrich our industry and ourselves through community outreach, innovation, and education. Thanks to Ball Seed for their continued support.
"Getting together with this new group of Emerging Leaders has been an exhilarating experience. We are creating connections with our peers who share similar situations in opposite ends of the industry. As we build these relationships, we also grow as horticulturalists, managers, designers..etc. These are values we will hold throughout our entire careers."
Plant Health Manager
Loma Vista Nursery
"Can't wait for the next meeting. It always pumps me up to know there are other young people with the same passion for the industry as myself. The future is in our hands. It is very exciting to imagine what the group can achieve!"
Schwope Brothers Tree Farms